*NOTE: The SEL in Action Podcast is not part of the SEL in Action Research Project*
The SEL in Action Podcast explores how social and emotional competencies are enacted within various professional settings. This podcast was created based on my deep curiosity about what social and emotional learning look like across the lifespan.
I, Heather, will be your host for the SEL in Action Podcast. I’m excited to go on this journey with you as we talk to a variety of interesting individuals!
Each episode we will chat with professionals and leaders from various sectors.
The first series (3 episodes) will be with leaders from education and health care. This first series will be included in my Social and Emotional Competencies in Leadership at a Distance graduate course at the University of Ottawa. For this series, we will have a specific focus on leading from a distance. The individuals have experience leading and teaching from a distance, either as a regular part of their profession or due to the COVID-19 lockdown.
I encourage you to listen to the episodes below. Feel free to engage in discussion and share your reflections on the episode page or send me an email.
I look forward to going on this learning journey with you.
Show Notes Directory
- Episode 1: SECs in Distance Leadership Series – Discussion with Michelle Thomason Show Notes
- Episode 2: SECs in Distance Leadership Series – Discussion with Eric Wooltorton Show Notes
- Episode 3: SECs in Distance Leadership Series – Discussion with Marie-Hélène Brunet Show Notes
- Episode 4: Discussion with Sarah White, The PhD Princess Show Notes
- Episode 5: Discussion with Carolyn Hebert, Dance Instructor & Researcher Show Notes
Want to be on the podcast? Click here for more information and a link to book a time to chat.
*NOTE: The SEL Podcast is not part of the SEL in Action Research Project*