Thank you for your interest in the SEL in Action Podcast. I would love to chat with you about what social and emotional learning and competencies look like in your professional practice.
What will we talk about?
During the interview, I will ask you about what specific competencies look like in your day to day work. These competencies include:
- Self-awareness (identifying emotions, self-perception, confidence, self-efficacy)
- Self-management (managing emotions and stress, organizational skills, goal setting, motivation)
- Social awareness (perspective taking, empathy, recognizing social norms, respecting and appreciating diversity)
- Relationship building (communication, teamwork, engagement)
- Decision making (critical thinking, analyzing, researching, evaluating, reflecting)
For more information on the competencies, check out CASEL’s website: https://casel.org/core-competencies/
How long will it take?
Our discussion will likely take about an hour. I suggest budgeting about an hour and 15 minutes to ensure we have time to set up and make sure all the technology is working.
Where will we meet?
We will meet in an online secured password protected Zoom room. The session audio will be recorded for the podcast using Zencaster. Our discussion will then be transcribed using Otter.ai.
When can we chat?
We can talk at a time that is convenient for you. Just follow the following steps:
- Please complete this form, so I can get to know you a little better and prepare for our chat.
- Click here to choose a time that works for you!
Thank you for your interest in being part of this discussion!